Award Winning Dentistry
Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, & Park Family Dentistry is proud to have an impressive team of Registered Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants at each of our three locations: Roanoke, Daleville, and Vinton. All together we have over 100 years of combined experience in the dental field.
We feel that finding a dentist for the whole family should be as stress free as possible. From the first phone call to walking into our offices, our friendly receptionists will answer any questions you have and help make things as simple as possible throughout the whole process. We also have an insurance and billing department to help with the business portion of the practice to help keep our costs down as much as possible for our patients.
At Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, & Park Family Dentistry, we take appointments for anyone from three years old to 100 years old. We pride ourselves on giving our patients a smile you can be proud of. Our professionals are dedicated to your utmost comfort and optimal oral health and view each patient as a unique individual and tailor each treatment to your specific needs.
As part of our commitment to providing close, personalized attention to every patient, we want to encourage patient communication. Please know that we are here to provide outstanding patient care, and that we value the trust you have placed in us. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We love putting our new and long-time patients at ease. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, & Park Family Dentistry has been voted the “Best Of” by the readers in several categories for 2013-2017
- Roanoker Magazine (Dr. Cross) (GOLD LEVEL)
- Botetourt County View (GOLD LEVEL)
- Macaroni Kids publication (GOLD LEVEL)
- Virginia Living Magazine, SW VA category (2ND PLACE)
- Annual “Best of 2017” poll, as voted by readers of The Roanoker
- Best Dental Practice (PLATINUM AWARD)
- Best Individual Dentist, Stephen R. Quinn, DDS (GOLD AWARD)
- The Roanoker Top Docs 25th Anniversary, As voted by local Nurses and medical professionals (Dentist | Dr. Cross)
- Virginia Living readers voted as Best of Virginia 2017 winner
- Top Docs 2019, Dr. Cross 1st place and Dr. Quinn 2nd place