Do You Have The Best Dentist in Roanoke?
With so many dentists to choose from in Roanoke and surrounding areas, how do you know that you have chosen the right one for you and your family? Eight percent of Americans suffer from dental phobia due to a bad experience or other peoples’ stories of bad experiences in the dental arena. Picking the best dentist in Roanoke will help alleviate your fear of visiting the dentist.
How to find a great dentist:
- Testimonials: The best way to know if a dentist is right for you and your family is to ask around. No one will give you a better review than an actual dental patient. Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, and Park Family Dentistry always leaves our customers with better smiles than before they came. Here are what two of our satisfied customers have to say:
- “I have extreme Dentist phobia. Dr. Williams and his staff put me right at ease. The whole office is great from the front desk on. Thank you so much!!” -Sarah D.
- “Amazing staff and very professional. Dr Quinn treats you with compassion and is very attentive to your dental needs and situation. I highly recommend them.” Bill B.
- Services: You not only need kind and caring dentists, but also dentists that can provide you with the services your family needs for a clean, happy, and healthy mouth. Our dental services include:
- Reputation: You want to make sure that your dentist has a reputation that precedes them. Our head dentists are all award holders for various aspects in dentistry.
- Dr. Griffin Cross: He has been awarded the Top Doc, Best Chairside Manner and Best Dentist for multiple years for providing exceptional care to all ages.
- Lisa Lavinde: She has been awarded Best of Botetourt and Best Bedside Manner for her great patience and kindness toward all patients.
- Dr. Stephen Quinn: He was awarded Best Dentist for his gentle and caring manner.