The Best Family Dentistry in Vinton
When it comes to going to the dentist, each of your family members has different needs. One may need braces, another may just need regular checkups and cleanings, and some may need fillings and extra dental care on top of everything else. Finding a reliable, family-friendly dentist in the Vinton area may seem difficult, but there’s one right here that has a team of dentists ready to help your family take care of their teeth.
Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, and Park is the best family dentistry in the Vinton region
We offer the best there is in dental health care. We have a wide variety of services to make sure that everyone in your family is taken care of. Here are some of the services we provide to our patients:
- Preventive Dentistry: It is recommended that adults visit their family dentist at least once a year and sometimes as often as three times depending on the patient. During your examination, we focus on: your overall oral health, the best hygiene practices and habits for you, check your bite and jaw for underlying issues, and check for any risk of tooth decay, gum disease or oral cancer.
- Children’s Dentistry: We have the most experienced and patient dental hygienists in Vinton. During your child’s visit, we remove plaque and tartar that has built up over time and look for any potential issues and make a plan to avoid future issues. We also help prevent tooth decay with fluoride treatments.
- Dental Services: In addition to our preventive and children’s dentistry, we provide several other oral health services.
- Orthodontics: We help make sure your teeth are properly-aligned, making it easier to keep a clean, healthy mouth. We offer the option of retainers or Invisalign®.
- TMJ/TMD: We help find the issues that cause TMJ: jaw disc out of place, swelling inside joint, and poor posture muscle strain. Once we’ve determined the cause, we can help provide relief and help correct the problem.
- Sleep Apnea: This is a common condition that should be taken seriously. This is when a person has their breathing interrupted during sleep, or in some cases stop breathing all together. Symptoms of sleep apnea are loud snoring, gasping during sleep, headaches, insomnia, and more. We help get you the treatment you need to get a safe, good-nights sleep.