Choosing the best dental practice with the best dental services can be tricky. You need to not only find a dental practice that has great chair-side manner but also has excellent services that you and your family need. Finding the best dental office for you and your family does not have to be difficult or stressful. Here are three tips to help you find the best dental care for your family:
- Reviews: The best way to know the quality in service of anything is to read reviews. We read reviews for movies, restaurants, and more, so why not read reviews for finding a great dentist? Here are just a few of the reviews from some of our satisfied patients who have visited Cross, Lavinder, Quinn, and Park Family Dentistry:
- “It had been a while since I have had the courage to go to the dentist! They not only got me in ASAP but made me feel so welcome in the process!! Had an extraction by Dr. WIlliams today; quick and painless outside of pressure mild discomfort! Can’t wait to get the whole family in there.” ~Amber Elaine Goodman.
- “Dr. Quinn is the best! I’ve been coming here for 2-3 years now, and I’ve literally never had any significant pain after any work he’s done. I’ve had many fillings, a few root canals, and so much more. He’s a master of his craft!” ~Drew Bond
- Services: In addition to having great reviews, you also need a dentist’s office that is capable of performing all the services that you and your family need. At our offices, we have a wide variety of services that fit everyone’s needs in your family.
- Preventative Dentistry: It is recommended that adults regularly visit the dentist at least once a year. During your examination we will focus on best oral hygiene practices, check your bite and jaw for any issues, check for risk of tooth decay, do a gum disease and oral cancer screening, and take dental x-rays if necessary.
- Children’s Dentistry: We will gently clean your children’s teeth and remove any plaque or tartar, leaving your child with a happy, healthy mouth. We work with you to make sure that they start getting the proper foundation for oral health.
- Orthodontics: Once your children get older and have all their adult teeth, orthodontics may be the next step in oral health. Having straight, properly-aligned teeth are easier to keep clean and healthier longer. Also, a straight smile gives you a happier and more confident demeanor. We also provide Invisalign®, retainers, and aligners.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry is more than just dental: it’s about improving your quality of life. We understand that not every smile is the same, so each cosmetic solution is customized to fit your family’s individual needs. Our services include porcelain dental veneers, teeth whitening, bonding, and dental implants.
- Sleep Apnea Treatments: There is nothing quite as scary as not hearing someone breathe for a long time while sleeping. Their long pauses in breathing may be a result of sleep apnea. If you or anyone in your family has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, we are here to help not only put your mind at ease but also help improve the health and sleep of those diagnosed with sleep apnea.
- Insurance: When it comes to paying for dental services, it is always nice to know that your insurance provider has your back. You need to make sure that your family dentistry will accept the insurance provider that you have. Here are the insurance companies that we are providers for:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Metlife PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Sun Life Financial
Following these tips will help ensure that you and your family get the best in dental care and services. Contact our dental offices and schedule an appointment for everyone in your family today for better oral health.